Rivers and Lakes of J&K
A set of questions from the rivers and lakes in jammu and Kashmir.
1. Which river is known as “Vitasta” in Sanskrit?
Correct Option = A. Jehlum
2. Point at which Kishanganga Joins Jehlum?
D. Nubra Valley
Answer: A. Domel
3. Which River is known as “Suryaputri”?
Answer: A. Tawi
4. From where the River Tawi Originates?
A. Sicahen Glacier
B. Shafat Glacier
C. Kailash Kund Glacier
D. Himalayan Glacier
Answer: C. Kailash Kund Glacier
5. Which among the following is not a tributary of River Jhelum?
C. Sind Nallah
Answer: D. Verinag
6. Which Lake is located en route to Shri Amarnath Cave?
Answer: B. Sheeshnag
7. Zanskar Nullah is a Tributary of which river?
Answer: A. Indus
8. Which lake is located near hill station Patnitop?
Answer: D. Sanasar
9. Which river is known as Iravati?
Answer: B. Ravi
10. Tulbul Navigation Project was built on which lake?
A. Wular Lake
B. Dal Lake
C. Ganbagal Lake
D. Mansabal Lake
Answer: A. Wular Lake